- ◊ What is the Black Pages?
- ◊ Why do we need a Black business directory?
- ◊ Where can I find information on your company?
- ◊ How may I participate in the Black Pages?
- ◊ Why don't you print a copy of your publication?
- ◊ How long has your website been active?
- ◊ Your last publication was in 1994, why the lapse?
- ◊ Can you legally use the term Black Pages?
- ◊ What is the cost of advertising in the Black Pages Worldwide online directory?
- ◊ Who controls your publication?
The purpose of our directory is to foster economic development in Black communities worldwide by extending the amount of time currency circulates before heading back to mainstream society.^^^ Back to Top
Click here to find information on our company.^^^ Back to Top
If you are a consumer simply use our directory as a source of quality Black-owned businesses and organizations! If you are a Black-owned business or organization get listed so that consumers may locate your enterprise.^^^ Back to Top
The Black Pages is a directory of Black-owned businesses and organizations around the globe. Its purpose is to foster economic development in global Black communities thereby reducing crime, depression, and disparities.^^^ Back to Top
In order to make our publication available worldwide 24/7/365 we decided to embrace the 21st Century technology by providing a digital format that is accessible via any mobile and computer desktop device.^^^ Back to Top
The site that contains our directory has been active since August 10, 1999.^^^ Back to Top
Unfortunately we were forced to cease publication of our Charlotte Black Page directory via a temporary injunction imposed by Superior Court Judge James U. Downs in 1991. This judge completely ignored our Common Law Trademark Rights to publish. As such, the subsequent loss in advertising revenue from our Charlotte market made it impossible for us to continue publishing beyond 1994.^^^ Back to Top
Yes, the term has been used so often that it is considered generic like the term Yellow Pages. In addition, our use of the trade name dates back to 1990.^^^ Back to Top
Our rates for advertising in our Black Pages Worldwide website are listed here.^^^ Back to Top
We are a private entity that is not controlled or connected with any governmental, corporate, or religious organization.^^^ Back to Top
<<<Back to Black Pages Home