South Florida Services-Miami-Individuals-
QCT Daily City Tour™:
Developed by a Native!
- ◊ How did the city get it's name?
- ◊ What year was Miami established?
- ◊ Who lead Miami into becoming a world-wide tourist destination?
- ◊ What's the connection between Clark Cable and Miami Beach?
- ◊ How did the term "Magic City " originate?
- ◊ Where is the southern most city in the United States?
See and learn over 120 years of Miami history as well as current and future plans. Our 1½-hour and 3-hour guided motorized (and walking/Downtown) climate controlled city tour includes sites in Downtown (including the Wynwood art district), and three early suburbs (Overtown, Little Havana, Miami Beach/South Beach) that include Art Deco, MiMo (Miami Modern), Mediterranean, and Streamline architecture, as well as scenic tree-lined streets. There is a 25 minute stop for bathroom break, snacks, and/or souvenirs (3-hour tour only). These are small-group personalized tours that take you places double-decker buses cannot.
More intriguing information...
This is our signature tour and is certain to be a hit with tourist, newcomers, and long-time residents' of Miami.